Terminal 1 fully opened in March, 1972. This photo was taken in the same year and focuses on the west side of “Flugsteig B”, which was used by Lufthansa.
Image copyright: Fraport Bildarchiv. For more Fraport history go to: www.Fra-History.de
|medium-resolution image (1200 pixels)||high-resolution image (2400 pixels)|
|Image width||1200 pixels||2400 pixels|
|Image height||916 pixels||1832 pixels|
|Suggested print size||4 x 3.05 in (10.16 x 7.76 cm)||8 x 6.11 in (20.32 x 15.51 cm)|