Terminal 1 opened in March, 1972. This photo was taken in 1979 and focuses on the west side of “Flugsteig B”, which was used by Lufthansa.
Image copyright: Fraport Bildarchiv. For more Fraport history go to: www.Fra-History.de
|medium-resolution image (1200 pixels)||high-resolution image (2400 pixels)|
|Image width||1200 pixels||2400 pixels|
|Image height||1200 pixels||2401 pixels|
|Suggested print size||4 x 4 in (10.16 x 10.16 cm)||8 x 8 in (20.33 x 20.32 cm)|