Terminal 1 opened in March, 1972. This photo was taken in 1986, well before the dramatic expansion of T1 that would start in early 2000s. Taken from the southwest, this view focuses on “Flugsteig” A and B, which was mainly occupied by Lufthansa.
Image copyright: Fraport Bildarchiv. For more Fraport history go to: www.Fra-History.de
|medium-resolution image (1200 pixels)||high-resolution image (2400 pixels)|
|Image width||1200 pixels||2560 pixels|
|Image height||781 pixels||1667 pixels|
|Suggested print size||4 x 2.6 in (10.16 x 6.61 cm)||8.53 x 5.56 in (21.67 x 14.11 cm)|